30.10.13

Hot n' Cold

 
 (wearing h&m denim shirt, supre shorts, supre crop top and Windsorsmith 'sweetest' sandals)

I'm back fresh faced and...clean? I just had a shower, hence the straggly wet hair. But after months of watching Parks and Rec, sitting on my big hind side doing nothing at all, I decided to pick myself up and get some photos done for this long forgotten little corner of the internet. I can't promise anything regular, but I can promise to try my best to make my presence more known and common here :)  Hope you guys enjoyed this outfit post, it's my go to transition outfit when the weather is neither cold nor hot.

xx


1 comment:

  1. The shorts and the denim shirt look amazing together!

    Have a thrilling Halloween,
    allthatglittersnotgold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete